ETSY JEWELRY DESIGN AND SUPPLY SHOPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ETSY JEWELRY DESIGN AND SUPPLY SHOPS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways?

Go down 
2 posters

Which month do you choose to resume monthly giveaways on the team blog?
Feb.
What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_lcap75%What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
March
What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_lcap25%What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
April
What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_lcap0%What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
May
What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_lcap0%What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Teresa
Admin
Teresa

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-18

What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Empty
PostSubject: What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways?   What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:21 am

It has been suggested that we take a small break from the monthly giveaways ater the holidays. Please vote and let us know what month you feel would be good to start them up again.
Back to top Go down
http://trusk4u.etsy.com
vina tan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-30

What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways?   What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways? EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:05 pm

hi i'm a new user here i'm not yet a jeweller but i'm a jewellery student.i hope that we can start soon maybe in feb
Back to top Go down

What month do you want to resume the monthly giveaways?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETSY JEWELRY DESIGN AND SUPPLY SHOPS :: Etsy Discussion-
Jump to: